Our Step-By-Step Process for Basement Remodels in Seattle, WA, and Portland, OR
Step 1: Contact Hammer & Hand
Your basement has been an underutilized area of your home and now you’re looking to make a change. Whether you want to make it a more liveable space or a storage area that doesn’t feel like a cellar, Hammer & Hand’s contractors are the team for you.
Contact our professional basement remodeling contractors in Portland, OR, and Seattle, WA to get started on your transformation.
When you reach out to Hammer & Hand, we’ll gather information about the project, including factors like:
- A brief project description of your expectations
- Your budget
- The timeline you expect your basement to be complete
- The name of your architect or designer — don’t worry if you’re not already working with a design team; we can get you in touch with some of the best in the business when it comes to basement remodels and restorations in Seattle and Portland
Step 2: We’ll Give You a Quote
Once we’ve established …
- The scope of the project
- Your goals and expectations; and
- Any special engineering requirements
… our team can provide you with a general estimate on your basement remodel. Once plans have been established with your designer or architect — this includes any plans, designs, specifications, etc. — we can provide a more in-depth estimate.
Our prices vary based on:
- The size of the remodel
- The materials needed; and
- Any additional requirements
Step 3: Let Hammer & Hand Create a More Liveable, Lively Space
It’s time to put our process and unique approach to work.
By collaborating with your designer or architect, our team of contractors, woodworkers, and management can create a space that will leave you feeling wowed.
Our contractors work hard for clients throughout Portland and the Pacific Northwest. Our team members love what they do and it is proven through their work. We believe in going above and beyond to ensure our clients’ needs are met.
Frequently Asked Questions About Basement Remodels
What Is the Average Cost of a Basement Remodel in Portland, Oregon, or Seattle, Washington?
Basement remodels can vary greatly in cost, which makes it hard for us to provide a general cost without knowing the scope of the project. Factors that contribute to the cost of a basement remodel include:
- Size of the project
- Existing structures
- Materials needed
- Plumbing or electrical needs
For a more precise estimate, contact our team today and we can compile the information we need to give you an estimate on your basement remodel.
Is it Worth it to Have My Basement Remodeled?
Not only could a finished basement increase your property’s value significantly, but it also gives your family and friends a bonus area to build memories in for years to come.
How Do I Find the Best Basement Remodeling Contractors in Portland or Seattle?
To find the best basement remodeling contractors in Portland or Seattle, we recommend:
- Asking around for referrals from people who have had their basements remodeled
- Reading reviews online about the contractor before hiring
- Checking the contractors’ credentials — ensure they are licensed and insured
- Comparing estimates from your top choices
At Hammer & Hand, we’re committed to creating luxury spaces that our clients’ can create memories in for decades to come. As one of the top contractors in Portland and Seattle, we have a reputation for completing projects with thoughtfulness and precision.
We’ve hired and trained experts in the industry — and as the top contractors in the Portland and Seattle areas, we’re committed to standing out above the rest for decades to come.
Contact us today to find out more about how we can assist with your basement remodel in the Portland and Seattle areas.