Hammer & Hand’s co-founder Sam Hagerman to be the Open Plenary Speaker at the 7th Annual North American Passive House Conference in Denver, Colorado
Passive House Institute US (PHIUS) and Passive House Alliance-US (PHAUS) — along with co-host Passive Buildings Canada (PBC) invite you to join leading passive house professionals – architects, builders, engineers, policy makers, and academics — in the Mile-High city for two full days of passive house. Four tracks of breakouts will cover:
Real-world Case Studies of Built Projects – commercial, multifamily, and single-family — in climate zones across the continent. You’ll get details on experience with a variety of wall systems, mechanical systems, DHW and more.
- Monitoring—data, data, and more data from passive house projects; surprises (good and bad), and lessons learned.
- Affordable Housing Implementations–financing and incentives, benefits, and planning strategies
- Energy Modeling Software/Supplementary Software—a look at the latest energy modeling tools and how to get the most from them.
- Passive House Building Energy Standard and Carbon Neutrality—how passive house dovetails with Net Zero and other initiatives.
- Addressing Consumer/Client Questions and Concerns—hear from designers and builders of passive buildings, and from folks who live and work in them.
Plus — see the latest in passive house components and materials.Windows, doors, ERVs, air-sealing — leading vendors of all things passive house will be there to answer your questions.
When: September 28 – 29, 2012
Where: Marriot City Center
1701 California Street
Denver, CO 80202
Go to the event website for more informationBack to Field Notes